The AdduXi Group is a global family-owned business which is known for the production of technical precision parts for the industry as well as for the processing of various technical thermoplastic resins through injection molding.
- Parts and mold design
- Mold flow and deformation analysis
- Electric strength simulation for part design
- Semi and fully automated line concepts
Fast, efficient and customer-oriented — our project managers and our entire organization help you develop your ideas into industrial cost-effective and performing products. Our engineering department uses the latest CAD software. Security and confidentiality in data transfer are guaranteed.
- Transformation of highest mechanical and thermal performance thermoplastics (PPS | PPA | PEI | PAA | PBT | PA)
- 2 shot / 3 shot thermoplastics
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) overmolding | thermoplastic
- Thermoplastics overmolding (hybrid parts)
metal | active and passive electronic components
- Ultrasonic and resistance soldering
- Complete assemblies
- Solenoid winding
- Reel-to-reel manufacturing
- Shuttle-based production system
- rotary indexing table
- multi-component injection
- Development of manufacturing concepts
- Automated manufacturing lines with 100% inspection of the parts
We see great potential to Industry 4.0. For example, high energy efficiency in networked environments, increased productivity due to early detection of faults and greater flexibility in production controls.